iSWIM is an adult aquatics program dedicated to helping swimmers of all ages and abilities incorporate healthier lifestyles through swimming. We provide an inspiring atmosphere that combines camaraderie, fun, and motivation.
iSWIM is an adult aquatics program in the Greater Lafayette, IN area. The goal is to provide a team atmosphere, where anyone and everyone can join, no matter the skill level. Never swum before? That is OK! We welcome everyone. Whether you want to learn how to swim, train to compete (swimming, triathlon, swim-a-thon, whatever it may be!), or swim to stay in shape…we welcome ALL!
iSWIM currently offers practices at the Purdue Boilermaker Aquatic Center in West Lafayette, and at the YWCA in Lafayette. Workouts are offered in the mornings, mid-day, and in the evenings to accommodate different schedules. Please check the Practices page for the current practice schedule.
iSWIM was formed in 2012. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) Club in the Greater Lafayette, IN area. We offer quality training practices, a team atmosphere and ongoing support for all your goals whether you are a fitness swimmer, multisport athlete, or a competitive swimmer.
Your iSWIM membership provides:
- Practices at two locations and three times of day to accommodate your schedule.
- Highly qualified coaches providing one-on-one instruction and guidance at every workout.
- Specialized Clinics, including underwater analysis, using cutting-edge equipment.
- Diverse workouts accommodating your goals and skill levels.
- Team socials, travel, and various non-competitive / competitive activities.
- Team charity events.