iSWIM is an adult aquatics program in the Greater Lafayette, Indiana area dedicated to helping swimmers of all ages and abilities incorporate healthier lifestyles through swimming. We provide a welcoming atmosphere that combines camaraderie, fun, and motivation.
*Required for ALL iSWIM members
Your iSWIM membership provides:
- Practices at two locations and three times of day to accommodate your schedule.
- Highly qualified coaches providing one-on-one instruction and guidance at every workout.
- Specialized clinics that include underwater analysis and cutting-edge equipment.
- Diverse workouts that accommodate your goals and skill level.
- Team social events, travel, and various non-competitive/competitive activities.
- Team charity events.
iSWIM Member Login
iSWIM Masters is a proud 2018 Swimming Saves Lives Foundation grant award winner. Funds from the SSLF grant will help scholarship Adult Learn to Swim lessons for adults in the Greater Lafayette community. Please visit our Practice page for more information.