Learn more at our Fall Callout on November 4, 2014 at Jefferson High School! Click here for more details.
iSWIM is an adult aquatic program dedicated to helping swimmers of all ages and
abilities incorporate healthier lifestyles through swimming. We provide an inspiring atmosphere that combines camaraderie, fun, and motivation.
Please follow the link to register with U.S. Masters Swimming*.
*Required for ALL iSWIM members
iSWIM was formed in 2012. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) Club in the Greater Lafayette, IN area. We offer the latest in technical instruction, state-of-the-art training facilities, and ongoing support for all your goals whether you are a fitness swimmer, multisport athlete, or a competitive swimmer.
iSWIM is a Masters Swim Club in the Greater Lafayette, IN area. The goal is to provide a team atmosphere, where anyone and everyone can join, no matter the skill level. Never swum before? That is OK! We welcome everyone. Whether you want to learn how to swim, train to compete (swimming, triathlon, swim-a-thon, whatever it may be!), or swim to stay in shape…we welcome ALL!
- Practices at two locations and three times of day to accommodate your schedule.
- Highly qualified coaches providing one-on-one instruction and guidance at every workout.
- Specialized Clinics, including underwater analysis, using cutting-edge equipment.
- Diverse workouts accommodating your goals and skill levels.
- Team socials, travel, and various non-competitive / competitive activities.
- Team charity events.